Friday, May 6, 2011

Dearest, Darlingest Carolyn,

I updated the blog so stop your nagging!!

If anyone is interested: currently we have

666 Angel Lane, released by Lyrical Press and available on Amazon.

Hot, Hexed and Bothered available by Noble Romance Publishing.

Our piece of shit, The Bodice Rippers available for free on Smashwords.

The Seduction of Lady Bea releasing on July 4 (British woman wooed by Spanish singer out on American Independence Day, go figure).

And on June 6, Sugar B's Back in Town.

August will also see the release of The Trials and Tribulations of a West Coast Southern Belle.

Oh, and we have even more coming. I do promise summer time with the Farts will be full of give aways and awesomeness.

Have I ever lied to you?

2 comments:

  1. "Have I ever lied to you?"

    Um ...

    No?

    No! No, of course you haven't!

    Thank you darlin'. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Have I ever lied to you?"

    To quote the Go-go's - my lips are sealed.

    ReplyDelete