Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear Lori

I was prowling around the Lyrical site last night. I do that every now and then. I stare at all the pretty covers and dream.

Used to, I'd stare at my 'coming soon' non-cover for Lady Bea and dream some more. Then, by God, Bea got herself a cover, so now I have something concrete to stare at. And such a pretty cover too. I'm jealous of Bea and worship Rene, lol.

Anyway, I was over there last night and lo and behold, right there beside Bea and her cover was The Trials and Tribulations of a West Coast Southern Belle, in its 'coming soon' phase. But hot damn, right there under the non-cover was a bit of extra information. TL will make her bow to the world August 15, 2011, the month after Bea's debut.

Well, holy shit!!

Okay, I said all that to say this: get the book pages back woman! You'll have 3 damn books out by June and I'll have 2 by August. I think we deserve book pages here at the Old Fart homestead. Fuck the 'official' sites. This is home for me.

I want a book page, darlin'. You control the site, so you'd best get busy. Don't I sound tough? Well, of course, it all depends if RL will let you have the time and all that stuff, etc., etc.

But I hope you can do it, because honey - Sugar B and TL are coming to town! :-)

1 comment: