Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Bodice Rippers



Dear Carolyn,

It took me three days to format it for the Kindle. I unpublished it twice. But I finally got it done.

The Bodice Rippers by Lori Green and C. L. McCullough is available for 99 cents on Amazon.

I'm excited to have it on Amazon. I co-wrote that piece of shit and laughed my ass off as we did it. I've laughed every time I've read it. Even as I was cussing the tedium of formatting it, I was laughing at random lines.


“Take me Marv,” Rita cooed. “Make me a woman and not a 32 year old virgin who has never had a heat seeking missile torpedo her love hole.”


Her voice shook like a tamborine.


They were arrested for malicious vomiting.


Nobody can write shit as well as we can write shit, my friend.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bodice-Rippers-ebook/dp/B0051C1RPY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1306416123&sr=1-2


Everyone should buy this book. Really, they should. This is funny shit.

5 comments:

  1. I blench at the thought of what this book reveals about us. But it was all worth it, if only for the purple prose. Rod's rod is my crowning achievement.

    I never had so much fun in my life as I did while writing this with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchased, sans kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! Congrats on running the formatting gauntlet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, you too. I just purchased your book. Look forward to reading it.

    Lea: mwah! I've decided that you need to go into bizness and format and make covers. Especially since you made that brilliant cover for us.

    Lea is da bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to do your formatting (tell me how) and as for covers... I'll take your word :D But thanks

    Mwah back. xx

    ReplyDelete