Thursday, April 4, 2024

The All New, Totally Valid, No It's Not Internet It's the 4G Movement

 Is there anything better than men centering themselves in everything? Yeah... so now a group of stable geniuses on the internet have started the 4G movement to counteract or counter balance the 4B movement.

The 4B movement, which started in South Korea which had/has alarming numbers of femicide and SA against women, a movement started because the patriarchy there makes ours look like child's play: the movement created because women didn't want to die at the hands of men, is now a guy thing.

And what is the 4G plan? No sex with women. No sperm given to women. No providing for women. No dating women.

And I am here for it. I want to cheer my brothers from the sidelines. KEEP THOSE ZIPPERS ZIPPED, BOYS! Make women suffer. Stop engaging with women on the streets and in elevators or on public transport. Show women you don't care by not trying to shoot your shot since they don't deserve you anyway. No woman deserves a man as fine as you.

Make the women beg for you first. If she isn't on her knees pleading then she's part of the 4B movement most likely and we know those women are just not to be trusted. TRUST NO WOMAN! Zippers always in the upright position. You got this, guys.

The women in South Korea have dropped the birthrate in their country to the lowest (I think) in the world. More people die than are born. Which strikes me as a really green, environment friendly thing to do.

Can Western Women do the same? I doubt it. White women dislike being inconvenienced and I don't believe they'll touch the same impact that the Korean women have. I do think some women will embrace it. But more for Western women, it's about shaking up the status quo of marriage or partnerships. As long as it benefits white women, they're right there. When it gets hard, they're uh ... not there any more.

And this is me speaking as a white woman. I want the patriarchy destroyed as much as the next woman. But ... we are not often very good allies. 

Anyways... I'm rambling. I embrace 4B and 4G. This benefits everyone. Even though 4G is stupid as shit, I hope men embrace it. More men learning to leave women alone can only be a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. "No woman deserves a man as fine as you"

    ...the way I cackled.

    I'm with you, cheering men on to leave women the fuck alone.

    If a woman is not clearly, unmistakably, spelled-out signalling her interest in your sparkling conversation, bro? Keep going and leave her be.

    Every fucking one will be happier.

    ReplyDelete