Wednesday, January 5, 2022

To Maui We Meander


 My bags are packed

I'm ready to go...

Have I mentioned my job before? I try not to talk about it much because I'm grateful to have a job and I've learned how to cope with a busy and stressful situation. And being able to work from home (and now full time) is a dream.

My employer is not always a dream. He's a very generous employer with a good heart but a short fuse when it comes to certain situations and an ability to keep his inside thoughts from sometimes becoming outside comments which has led to the exodus of many employees.

I don't mind too much cause I know his good side and I like the job. But well, these last 2 weeks we had the office lead quit suddenly and the surgery assistant has called out sick with laryngitis the last 2 weeks and the only other person in the office now is sick and decided to work part-time...

so I'm going to Maui tomorrow. And staying for like a month. And this all happened today and my stress is so high that it disappeared because I can't handle that much stress...lol. 

Anyway, tomorrow I have to catch an Uber (never took an Uber before) which I have to walk to the pick up place (means walking uphill with a suitcase and a cane) and then take a short flight, catch another Uber to the office (second time in my life taking an Uber and all on the same day!) then go to work in an office I've never been in before because there's no staff.

However, I have a really good feeling that I'm going to be put up somewhere awesome (I'll let you all know) and I've decided that I need to say yes more often than no so here we go...

Wish me luck ladies. We're off on an adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment