Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Sunday: uh, and some promo stuff

I'm going to ignore the whole Father's Day thing considering my father was an absolute sociopath and so father's day leaves a slightly bitter taste in my mouth.

However, moving on....

The Stone Crow has its official release tomorrow Amazon, All Romance, B&N, Lyrical Press and to celebrate there will be a week long free book on Amazon starting tomorrow:

ONCE BITTEN,NEVER SHY

Once Bitten, Never Shy is six stories written by myself, Carolyn and Lea that are funny, sexy, and uh.... funny and sexy. Mostly mine. Really. My Snow White retelling is worth the price of the book. Yeah, that's right.

FREE.

Also, because next week will be shameless promo week to try and sell The Stone Crow (by me) and Mariposa (by Carolyn) and Captain Caboodle's Oodles of Noodles (by me again because I write more than Carolyn), we'll be giving away

FREE COPIES

of our titles as well as

ONCE BITTEN,NEVER SHY

because we're trying to bribe you to read us.

That's right. Shameless Promo Week.

Be here all week long as we give away books, share our sexual secrets, post naked pictures of male celebrities and

FREE BOOK ALL NEXT WEEK STARTING MONDAY

because we can.

3 comments:

  1. Lori -- I had no idea we were sisters. :-\

    I would do FD for my husband, but he doesn't approve of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willa, I thought you looked familiar. By the way, you missed my last birthday.

    However, since you commented and I'm in a giving away kind of mood, which book would ypu like? Mariposa, Crow or Caboodles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, best family guilt trip ever!

    Tough choice, but I'll go with The Stone Crow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete