Friday, June 22, 2012

Hot Tin Roof

Hey everyone!  :-D

I'm still in the basement because we've had no A/C for about a week now. So Lori's nefarious actions were really a blessing in disguise because her basement is cool and my guys bring me lots of fast food so I won't take it into my head to cook again. I think they want me to take up permanent residence.  Ha! I have too much fun messing with their minds.

My thermometer says it's 86.2°F in my computer room. Time to retire to the basement again. Sorry for not joining any parties going on, but you know how that is. I thought I'd acclimatizied to the deep south, but looks like I'm still Canadian after all. Not a bad thing to be at all, but not when it's 95° outside, is what I say.

Fare thee well until cooler weather ....

1 comment:

  1. So I'm guessing you wouldn't be happy to hear me say that in my puter room it's about 3C at the moment...

    Ok, I won't. I don't want to make you mad or nuthin' lol.

    Sending cool vibes and a big arse fan to help cool you off.

    :D

    ReplyDelete