Monday, June 18, 2012

Reviews: Love 'em, Hate 'em, Got 'em

Well we got a good review:

DeAubrey Digest

And we got a bad review:

Booked Up

However, this is Monday and it's raining and it's the last week of school before summer vacation.

The Stone Crow is officially released today and to celebrate, Once Bitten, Never Shy  is available as a free ebook on Amazon.

Comment on this post someone this week and a copy of my sex-bot story, Captain Caboodle's Oodles of Noodles is yours.

(Links are available on the post below because it's Monday morning and I need to get to work.) (And send me email addresses to send free books to. My email is LoriSusanGreen@gmail.com)

And a fun note: I posted earlier about all the scam emails I get from Craigslist jerk-offs. Well I downloaded the most disgusting picture ever of a gangrenous penis and everyone who spams me, gets the pic in reply. It's just what I do.

1 comment:

  1. I should always wait to buy your books! You always do a giveaway and I always buy straight away! But I love it and I can't wait to read both of the new books.

    ReplyDelete