Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Just sayin'

I don't want to overwhelm this blog with moving stuff so I'm going to keep a moving blog elsewhere.


Lori and Mollie


We had lunch today with Mollie's old 4th grade teacher. She's amazing. I loved being in their class because she has the class sing when they're doing class chores and she keeps them in a constant case of creating. It was Mollie's best year in school.

I'm about 2 boxes short of being completely packed. Go me!

Second book in the Hope series is coming along. Hard to write erotica but I'm slogging with it. I do ask Mollie for help. Just kidding.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love teachers who makes kids actually want to be in school. I had a couple but then I moved so much it was hard to gain the benefit. Explains a lot now I think lol. Hopefully Mollie will find hte same after the move.

    That two boxes short line reminds me of the one about being a snag short of a barbie - not a good thing lol. Well done and here's to moving smoothly. Will check out the other blog post haste.

    Good luck with the erotica, and Mollie's imput... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete