Monday, April 5, 2010

Good News For an Old Fart

We're still waiting to hear back from a buttload of epubs about our little Bodice Ripping piece o'shit but ...

sound the trumpets


Lori has sold her first novel to Lyrical Press. There's a signed contract, streamers in our hair and the chocolate has all been eaten in a gorging of glory (ye Gads, I love me some alliteration!)

There may be future updates regarding the loss of hair, eyesight or responsible rhetoric as Lori learns the ins and outs of editing/publishing but as Two Old Farts always say: Why be miserable alone when there are others to drag to the depths as companionship?

So be prepared for a dragging. And yee-haw! Good job to an old fart!

4 comments:

  1. Bless your little heart, darlin'! Good job, indeed.

    I'm proud of you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well a hearty congrats on that Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! 'Bout time I say :D

    And now I can brag about knowing you back when you were you... well, you know what I mean lol. Big hugs at ya and don't forget us little people now...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new hear and just in time to give big congrats!

    ReplyDelete