Friday, August 12, 2016

Weekend Plans?

We're seeing the Suicide Squad tonight. A nice way to end the week. Movie and popcorn followed by some midnight grocery shopping.

Going to polish up the old resume this weekend and Mollie and I are planning an eat fest with countless episodes of Teen Titans Go.

Hope to find a wall shelf to put up in my room for my notebooks and gosh, that's all my plans. (Except for finishing the Kelley Armstong novel and doing a little writing of my own).

Hugs and best wishes to those going through hard times.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the movies. Wish I was coming too, it looks like a good 'un. Will expect a full report lol. Have some popcorn and a Pepsi for me pls.

    The rest of the plans sound good too. Hope you get your shelf :D

    Hugs and best wishes to all from me too.

    ReplyDelete