Sunday, February 9, 2014

Under Locke by Mariana Zapata

Carolyn and I have been enjoying books about Motorcycle Clubs recently and Under Locke is one she picked up and I recently started.


It's a DNF for me.


There's two huge problems with it. The formatting is bad so I'm just annoyed. But the other thing is that she's a good writer but nothing is happening in the book. Even when something happens it's so ho-hum that it feels like nothing happened.


I had to stop reading because as good as Ms. Zapata's writing is, boredom is never a good choice to leave your reader with.



1 comment:

  1. It was a DNF for me too. Win some and lose some, I guess.

    I got pissed because the first two chapters seemed a rip off of Motorcycle Man and if that's the case, I'll just reread KA's book. I lurve Tank. ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete