Thursday, May 17, 2012

MacKade Reissued

Okay, I admit I've been less than happy with Nora Robert's trilogies, etc, but she redeemed herself with The Witness. That is one heck of a book; nothing happens like you think it will.

Now there is further redemption with the re-release of the MacKade brothers series in ebook at a price point of $2.99. Yes, it's one of them there series, a four book 'un this time, but it was written way back when and the joy of writing shines through them. They've always been one of my favorites.

Now they've got covers to match what's inside. Oh yum - just take a gander.




                                                                                                                               













I've worked damn near an hour trying to get these pics to do what I want. They won't cooperate, damn it! So I'll leave well enough alone and just say that the books are listed in order of my favorite. I could stop with Rafe MacKade and never read another alpha hero!

Aren't they pretty covers?  I love these covers. Sexy and working class (not a Duke amongst the lot!) and every last one of them in jeans. They only need a tool belt to complete the fantasy... and maybe shirtless with a bucket of water and a coke?? (heh, heh)

Anyways, going to try an experiment with the links. You know how me and links get along. I'm going to try to be sophisticated this time, like the real blogs are.  ;-)  Hmm - seems Blogger changed its link thingy too, omg, it's so easy. Y'all are in trouble now, lol.


B&N

Amazon
                                                                  


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this series a lot. Love how Roberts does brothers. (Or did.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to start reading. But I first have to finish The Witness and its so damned good...

    You might turn me into a Nora fangirl yet, Ms. Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete