* Lori has a sick computer and she's retreated to her iphone. This is not a good thing, because who wants to write on an iphone? Let us all think positive thoughts that her laptop isn't terminal.
* My SO is finally working! Jump up and down with joy, y'all. I am.
* Lori and I have a co-authored book submitted to a few pubs, and were not so busily working on another before the Great Laptop Crash. I really like this new story and since the first only took us three years, I have high hopes for this one. We are 'discussing' the title. Heh. Did Lori already tell you this? Well, pretend you never saw it, I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel here ...
* I'm looking forward to several upcoming books:
Angels of Darkness, an anthology with stories by Meljean Brook, Ilona Andrews, Sharon Shin and Nalini Singh. It releases in October.
One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost, the next Night Huntress book. That will be available August 30. Woo hoo!
Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews. Not until November. :-(
I know there's more, will have to make a list and post later.
* It seems TL will make her debut in October, October 3rd, to be precise. This Old Fart had a brain fart or something. I should be embarassed, but I'm not, for some reason. Maybe I think like TL - tomorrow's another day. And us Old Farts have learned delayed gratification - what choice do we have?
Okay, I'm wrung dry. It's been the week from hell, and I'm tired and hungry and dinner is served. :-)