Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big Sighs

I just want to say, I've finished The Iron Duke and it was everything I'd hoped it would be.

I was taken on a grand adventure, with a heroine I loved and a hero I loved even more. Good triumphed and I was left feeling happy and satisfied.

The imagination that went into building this world? Exceptional. The writing? Again exceptional. I was smoothly drawn into Ms Brooks' world and dangerous as it was, I didn't want to leave. I found myself almost skimming, I was reading so fast, and had to force myself to slow down so I wouldn't miss any detail.

Can't wait for the next book in this series. The Iron Duke and its 'prequel' Here There Be Monsters were different; absorbing and exciting, with hot sex that didn't overpower the storyline.

My only complaint is that I've gotten in at the beginning of this series and now have to wait for the next book.

Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment