Monday, May 1, 2017

May Slay! Slay May!

Happy May Day!

Excited about this month. Mollie turns 16. 16!!!  I miss my baby but I really enjoy this young woman she is.

Things I've learned recently:

1. I can make good food choices.
2. I cannot seem to make good money choices.
3. I need a lot more motivation than I'm giving myself to write.

Anyway, today we learned that Donald Trump, the president of the United States does not know why the Civil War was fought. And he didn't know who the president was during that time.

Let that sink in.

Our president is dumber than the average fifth grader.

Yup. Yay Trump.

I won't go further with this because it gives me a headache and honestly I can't handle this. I cannot. Handle. This.

I weighed 209.8 this morning.

Concentrate on good things.

My head might explode slightly before the nukes do in North Korea.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for good food choices!

    And yay for Miz Mollie turning sweet sixteen! (time really flies!)

    Don't give yourself a hard time over money--take a breath, and do better next time. We *all* stumble in our way, whatever the goal, here and there. Not quitting over the stumbles is what takes you to the end.

    Many hugs.

    ReplyDelete