Saturday, July 18, 2015

And Life Keeps Going On

We're having a very busy time right now. My sister, her partner and 2 friends are visiting. Mollie is on her 2 weeks of summer vacation. We have three providers on vacation at work and a new employee.

Time has disappeared.

I've gotten a little bit of reading time at lunch and before bed. Read Heartless by Mary Balough. Really liked it although throughout the book I wanted the heroine to just confide in the hero and thereby solve all her problems.

Frustrating when a simple confession would solve all problems. But she didn't because she believed he'd toss her on her ear which was fascinating because he proved himself again and again to be a truly great man.

But despite that, I really did like the book and now want to read more.

I do not want to read the prequel of To Kill a Mockingbird.

I do want to see Amy Shumer's movie when it hits our neighborhood. I'm starting to think Amy Shumer might be everything modern womanhood needs nowadays. Hysterically funny, relevant and someone who points out how women need to stop sabotaging themselves.

So this afternoon we're having a big party and I need to clean the house. Which I don't want to do. I'm sore and tired and need a shitload more sleep.

But...

I'll post pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment