Monday, November 5, 2012

Well and Truly Fucked

and not in a good way.

300 words short of my nano goal for yesterday which means that today I need to write 2000 words and I have a problem... I don't have any idea what to write.

I am so fucked.

All my characters are introduced. What they mean, or are going to mean to each other, is spelled out. But... it's like I have a group of actors on stage and they're all looking at me for direction and I don't know what to tell them.

Someone needs to do something but what.... I don't know.

Why is writing so fucking hard??????

(And since its nano I might end up writing 2000 words of utter shit tonight. As long as it gets wrtten.)

3 comments:

  1. *Hugs*

    I just sent you a pic of motivation. Although, you might sit and drool instead lol.

    Sorry you're having troubles. Anything I can do? Yahell is on if you want to chat about it or yell, curse, rant or ask about the price of tomatoes (outrageous they are).

    Sending good thoughts and extra words your way.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, got it down to 200 words behind which means I met my word goal for today plus 100 extra.

    Whew.

    I can do this. And thank you Lea for the inspiration. He's rather hunky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Well done :D And you're very welcome. I'll see what else I can come up with.

    It might not inspire you to write but you should end up with some nice/hunky/cute/funny pix to look at lol.

    :D

    ReplyDelete