Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Official!

I haven't wanted to say too much, because my life is lived by Murphy's Law.

However! I've printed out and am holding in my hot little hands the welcome package from Lyrical Press, complete with tax forms. Oh lord - unbelievable!

So this is the official announcement: The Seduction of Lady Bea, a contempory romance, is to be published by Lyrical Press, hopefully in the not too distant future. *big, BIG grin*

I love to write, I love to craft stories, but this would not have happened without Lori. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Lori.

My life will be changing - already I can tell, I've reactivated my FB account, lol - but for the better. As Lori says - we're gonna have fun.

Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Now the world will finally experience hawt Spaniards through your writing. Beware world: Latino men sizzle under the pen of C. L. McCullough!!!

    Major woots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo and about time! Yay... excellent news Ms Carolyn! Can't wait to get a copy of the story. The cut and paste version I have doesn't count lol

    Looking forward to hearing of the adventures you and your co-hort will be up to now that you're both PUBLISHED writers. I can brag now that I knew you when...

    BIG HUGS to you both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Officially green with envy - but privately so, so proud of you.

    I fully intend to bask in your reflected glory.

    Seriously, you two give an aspiring writer hope.

    Gotta laugh. My captcha word is shiess.

    No, never!

    ReplyDelete