Friday, December 27, 2019

Carolyn's December Book

Long, long ago I used to share my pre-orders with the hope that someone would find a book they'd like. And now that we're starting a new year, I hope to return to this tradition.

Unfortunately, December is almost over. But there's one book that's due out the 31st that I'd like to share with you.  (And it will give me some practice too.)


1.  Title: Risk It All
     Author: Katie Ruggle
     Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca  
     Release Date: December 31, 2019
     Price: $6.15

     

     
Five bounty-hunting sisters
Deep in the heart of the Rockies
Fighting to save each other
...and the men who steal their hearts
Cara Pax never wanted to be a bounty hunter. She's happy to leave chasing criminals and tackling skips to her sisters. But if she wants her dreams of escaping the family business to come true, she's got one last job to finish... Only problem is, she doesn't think her bounty is guilty.
Henry Kavenski is a man with innocence to prove. When he realizes that Cara believes him, he'll do anything to keep her out of harm's way. Escaping criminals and dodging cops might not be the best time to fall in love, but Henry and Cara won't give up, not when there's a chance at a new life ahead—if they can survive the fall.

I quite enjoyed the first book, In Her Sights, So I'm hoping this one will hit the spot too. It's getting harder and harder to find a book to suit me; I read the first few pages, maybe the first chapter or two, and just lose interest. 
New Year's resolution (and I don't usually make them): find my reading mojo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the mojo! Send any extra my way please lol. This sounds interesting. It's unusual to have a woman be the hunter, let alone five of them. As always, adding to the list of stuff to look out for... lol

    PS - when I went to read this post - and the previous one - I got a redirection notice. Not sure why, but it didn't come straight to page. Has something changed at your end? Might just be this piece of crap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ???

    I honestly don't know, Lea. How dare they want to redirect you away from the Farts!? Lol

    ReplyDelete