Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Working It!

This morning I weighed 229. Granted, that's still a hell of a lot for a small frame but... I don't know the last time I weighed less than 240.

This is a big deal for me. I'm so delighted...

Weight Watchers is turning out to be one of the best choices I ever made.

An interesting aside: I had a small bag of popcorn I was eating about a week ago and I zoned out and went into binge mode. Just shoveling it in my mouth, not tasting, just disconnected from everything. It was almost scary how oblivious I became when eating that.

In other news... there is no other news. Mollie has started playing tennis so weekends are spent hanging around the park. Writing isn't happening right now nor is reading.

Carolyn is still about planning world domination or just kitchen chaos. Funny how similar those two things are.


1 comment: