Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Wanna Have a Date?

 


My brain unbrained. It glitched. It broke. 

My boys, my Monsta X who I have tickets to see in Chicago: I got the date wrong! I just got a reminder of my hotel reservation and I freaked out. It was the wrong date. I called the hotel and they said you have to go through your third party vendor. I went to Priceline. My reservation was non refundable. I shed tears.

How did I make a reservation for the 13th when the concert is on the 14th? I went on Ticketmaster and checked my ticket. 

The concert is on the 13th. The reservation was correct. My brain was incorrect.

My dental post op I scheduled for the 15th, the day after the concert is now wrong. They were wonderful however and moved it to the 14th. 

Growing old should be an Olympic sport.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the scare was just a scare rather than so much money lost. Hope you have a *fantastic* time at the concert.

    ReplyDelete