Wednesday, January 2, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (let's hope for impeachment)

2019. Who knew we'd live so long?

Started the New Year off not really doing anything I planned. I did get my pictures hung (Carolyn, you look great on my walls!), getting another skull in the Etsy store and reading. I planned to sew but didn't. I planned to wash my walls but didn't. I planned to nap and did.

Here's hoping that 2019 is the year of Pelosi. Two years of Trump has been terrible for the sanity of normal people and the decline of decency has been hard to watch. Here's to Team Pelosi!

Okay: resolutions. I no longer do 'em. In the last few years it's been themes of what I need to learn and I relaized that this year it's so scattered... Mollie will go to college but that doesn't bother me that much. More than anything I'm just concerned with how the finances will work. I'll know soon enough.

So my theme this year is: none. There are things I hope to acheive and plans made but somehow this year is too wide open to settle.

I want to become friends with my finances. I want to overcome my bad financial decisions and have a healthy relationship with my money.

I want to keep creating. Quilting (my joy). Writing. Painting.

I want to hone my anger and sarcasm into a weapon that could castrate a man with a simple word.

I want to have a library of woman strong movies and books to give me power.

No more bullshit in my life. I'm trying to see how that works. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. "I want to hone my anger and sarcasm into a weapon that could castrate a man with a simple word."

    WORD

    Here's to achieving everything you want, and need, to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Congress get sworn in and it was a sea of families and color (not just skin color but bright clothes and scarves) and wow, it was the best I've felt in a long time.

    Women give me hope.

    ReplyDelete