Friday, October 1, 2021

My Sexuality is Marie Kondo Asking: "Does it Spark Joy?"

 Dear Carolyn,


I can't say it's been a long time since we talked because I just hung up the phone after talking to you. But there's so many changes from day to day and I'm sitting in my bedroom right now and wishing we had so much more time to talk and really say... everything.

I've been spending the last few days living amidst physical chaos as I'm trying to organize my bedroom into a working space, hobby space and living space. That's a lot to do to one little room. But now that I'm working from home it feels like my bedroom is becoming a lot more an office space and I don't want that to be its definition. 

Transitioning to working from home has been really interesting. But that is a blog post in itself. I think where I'm feeling the most lost is trying to bring my hobbies/interests into my space. Also because I don't know exactly where my interests currently lay. I  don't feel overly motivated to sew, I haven't had a new pig skull to decorate in ages and I fucked up my knitting project and need some help to get it back on track.

I did find a fabric stash (yay cleaning!) that I had plans to make something for Mollie and I'm thinking that maybe I should noodle on that. 

Anyway, I still have some more reorganizing to do in my closet and then I think I'm done. I should probably fold my pants and put them in a drawer instead of hang them and then I can display my purses. I might now have the 100s that I covet but I do like what I have and it would give me pleasure to have them out.

I'll talk to you tomorrow, friend. I meet the bariatric surgeon and his team in the morning and I have a feeling that's going to be interesting/

No comments:

Post a Comment