Friday, October 8, 2021

Starting the Hoard

 Dear Carolyn,

I should start taking pictures and posting them here. Give you an idea of where I'm at, what I'm doing...

Anyway, I got my first bariatric delivery from Amazon. 12 Premiere Protein Chocolate/Peanut Butter protein shakes and 10 Lemon Pepper Tuna packets. I'll be living on Protein Shakes for a long while before and after surgery. From the sounds of it, protein shakes and supplements become a mainstay of a person's diet. So I'm planning on buying plenty.

I have to keep a food journal which I started a couple of days ago. I really don't have enough protein in my diet. 

Last night Myrna made pork chops, scalloped potatoes and salad for dinner. It was very delicious and very filling and a little heart breaking to think that this is going away soon. Soon, of course, being relative. 

OMG! I just got my appointment for EKG and Pulmonary Function test for next week Thursday. But I have to have a Covid test on Monday (yeesh and yuck). This is Lori pushing her agenda forward. 

This is a good moment. You know the roller coaster that emotions are so when things fit well, it's so special. That's how I feel right now. 

The electrical problem we had is hopefully fixed which means I get to spend this weekend doing my laundry. I'm ready to wash everything I own. You know what a pain this has been so yay to it getting fixed. 

Oh God Carolyn, I have to get a nasal swab Covid test. No matter how nice life is, they're going to poke my brain with an xtra large q-tip.  LOL!!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Things are really falling into place. A little unusual but he, we'll take it. Tell the techs not to stir too hard, lol.

    ReplyDelete