Tuesday, October 26, 2021

People Blow

 Hey Friends,

yesterday was a weird day. I spent most of the day doing the Covid testing and a few hours doing my primary job at home. And it really kind of disappointed.

There were only 4 of us doing the testing and the other 3 women are super nice. Caring, friendly, funny. We all get along well, support each other. They are all aware that I'm physically limited and they do all the set up and break down without me with no complaints. And I know they all smoke and take frequent vape breaks and I don't care. So we all adapt to each other.

But yesterday, for some reason, I was just so annoyed by them. And maybe I was just in anti-social form but t was tough being with them. I was so glad to get home at the end of the day and know I wouldn't have to see any of them until Friday.

And the Bariatric support group was a nasty mess yesterday. My God, every other post was a complaint about surgery going wrong and political comments and just so messy I almost wanted to sign off Facebook again. I like the group because it's usually uplifting and positive. Full of weight loss stories and food suggestions and advise and happiness. When it turns into the mess it was yesterday, man oh man. Makes me reluctant to do surgery with all the horror stories and makes me want to hide in bed for a week.

Today I went back on the group and it wasn't as negative a vibe this time. Wow. Blow out. 

Great news: Monsta X is releasing a Korean album in November and an English album (their second) in December. Two albums in two months. Thank God I got a second job because these boys are expensive. But I'm so happy. I love their music and this is pure joy.

5 comments:

  1. That's what it's all about - finding your bliss/happy place, to make up for the shit-storm around you. I'm not sure what mine is - I still write, for me, so I guess that's it and I'm thinking of Nano'ing next month. I also love playing in Photoshop, making covers for a friend, evne if I haven't done that in a while. then there is music, which is still mostly pre '89 for me - lol - but music is good for the soul so I dont care.

    Sorry your co-workers got you down but it sounds like most times it's a blast. Nothing worse than being forced to work with people you want to throw staplers at. Fingers cross Friday is better xx

    As to the forum - sounds like the old Divo one - mostly happy and sharing and love but then you got the trolls who ruined it. why is it a few can ruin something that is actually helping the majority? People do my head in, sometimes.

    Sending good vibes up your way to share with y'all. Just think, it's nearly Saturday! Now, where is that ABBA cd...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Nano'ing next month too. I'm not going to drive myself crazy but I got a great idea and I'm doing it.
      Shall we encourage each other?

      Delete
    2. Absolutely! I don't do it to have a book at the end but to stay in the habit of writing each day. What happens at the end of the month is anyone's guess but it's good to have the ideas out there. Excited to learn about your idea! Be prepared to be encouraged lovely!!♥♥

      Delete