Friday, October 15, 2021

Am I A Bitch? Yeah...

 Dear Carolyn,

so I told you this morning that a nurse I used to work with was reaching out to get information to call in a prescription for herself for Ivermectin cause she has Covid. And you know how hard I laughed? I'm still laughing. She refused to get vaccinated and now she's refusing to get worms. (LMAO!!!)

So I shared the information with my boss (with attendant snark, of course) and he immediately reached out to her and started to get us working on getting the nurse the Regeneron antibody injections. I'm laughing and the doctor is curing.

Boy did I feel like a bitch.

(We did get her the treatment, by the way.) 

So... just like I watch Hoarders when I need to clean and am uninspired (boy does that show make you need to clean immediately), I'm watching My 600 Pound Life when I need to do my exercises. 15 minutes with weights and pedaling as long as I can. The pedaling was a no-go today, my knees really hurt too much.

Anyway, little else to say. Thank God it's Friday. Looking forward to doing some sewing, not working and hopefully reading.

Love ya baybee.

1 comment: