Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Color Question


 This is a little indented area in the living room with my pretty chair, bookshelf... it makes me happy because the colors just sing to my soul. Anyway, I want to paint it and I really want to paint it a pale yellow because yellow has become my go-to, happy color and I feel like if I choose a really pale shade and maybe throw in a hot red something in there to break up the color it could work...

Do you all agree? Or do you think that would be too much yellow?

4 comments:

  1. Me, I would pant the wall around the doors in as close to the yellow of the chair as possible, leaving the rest white: that would frame the chair and POP, without overwhelming the space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a blue person but AL's idea sounds great. Is there a site you can upload and try out various themes, before you actually commit? If there isn't, there should be. Hmm, if you do go the super pale yellow, you can always paint over it again if you don't like. Decisions decisions...

    xx

    ReplyDelete