Friday, April 1, 2022

Wallpapering the Fridge


 

It really works.

The front of the fridge has some not great spots but overall I love it and it breaks up the white.

Funny and not funny at the same time: after I finished I had dinner and then was feeling really weird. I realized that I had done something I really wanted to do, something I had built up in my mind and now it was done, it wasn't that much effort and I didn't have a clue how to feel about it. Without having a critical voice involved, it made me feel very strange.

I also got my shower head replaced to a hand held and my kitchen faucet with an aerator (under $10 at Walmart). 

And a great cleaning hack: I got a dishwashing brush (about $3 at Walmart)
and filled it with Dawn and white vinegar. Put it in the shower and when I was done showering, just wiped down the tub with the brush and rinsed and I cleaned the tub in 3 seconds,

So the weekend is almost here. Murder and I have some serious cleaning and cuddling plans. Probably will make cookies.

Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Lori! It really does make a difference. And how cool you found a hack that will make things easier in the long run, re the bath. Happy cuddling with Murder and I'll take a dozen cookies, thanks ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete