Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Generic Blog Post


 I'll be honest: I've written 4 or 5 blog posts and then deleted them. The thing is that right now I'm in a good place with work, with therapy, with the cat. The apartment looks great, I'm sleeping well. I eat okay and I'm not binge eating.

The scale is in the closet for the time being because I don't care how much I weigh. I just finished the quilt top for my quilt that I've been working on for over a year and it's fucking gorgeous. Now it's time to finish Carolyn's quilt. After that I'm going to start making monster dolls and see how crazy and fun I can make them.

Life is calm. No major highs or lows and that's new and nice. 

A little boring though.


2 comments:

  1. Joy isn't boring--share it with us, we WANT to see you/hear from you when you're happy. We want to celebrate you when your life is "sparking joy" as much as we want to support you when it's not.

    Many hugs going your way.

    (share a pic of the finished quilt? fellow crafters wanna see it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What AL said :D I can't craft to save myself so seeing what others do gives me joy. Please share. And I'm glad that you are in a good place - boring is good. Makes you appreciate the down time when it's not so boring.

    xx

    ReplyDelete