Thursday, March 17, 2022

Time Off

 


Taking a few days off work to catch my breath. Didn't make any big plans: in fact, I'm thinking of canceling all plans and just playing at my craft desk making monster dolls. They're just something I started for fun and creatively are very satisfying. 

I did travel across island yesterday to spend time with my friend Megan which was nice. Even nicer is the next day when the only reasons to move are self-determined. I'm supposed to go tomorrow and play with another friend but I might cancel and just stay home and play with dolls.

Hit the thrift store yesterday and found a gorgeous piece of china that is now my spoon rest on the stove. Got a purse, weekly calendars, a pillow. Went to the fabric store and got a shitload of buttons. 

Spent the morning making monster doll parts and now it's time to wash the floor. I have a closet of cleaning stuff and no motivation (outside of the incredible mess my floors are).

I have so little to say but wanted to say hi. 


2 comments:

  1. Staycation sounds like fun. Monster dolls do too - might need pics to see what you're talking about lol. Have fun if you visit but if not, have fun at home 'monstering'.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we just need to be with ourselves, just to let our soul breathe.

    Thank you for saying hi, it's nice to 'see' you.

    ReplyDelete