Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Toothless


 I had three teeth extracted yesterday. It wasn't planned. I had an abscessed tooth and expected to get it out. The dentists said that the 3 all together in that space needed to get pulled and gone they were.

In 3 weeks, another 3 are getting extracted. Two from the other side, bottom, and one near the center that broke partially.

I'm unhappy about this. It's hard to feel good about yourself when you want to hide your face.

So I went and did a google search for toothless women to use and realized that one: almost all the pictures the women were smiling or laughing, 2: I don't need to use an image to suggest that I feel something is unattractive because it's in the eye of the beholder and those women weren't unattractive.

Anyway, I'm feeling down about it but also kind of happy that the extraction gave me an excuse to not have to see my family.

Feel sorry for me, though. This is depressing as fuck.

3 comments:

  1. Feeling sorry for you as requested ;) Damn but that's ouchy... I need to go but won't, scared shitless. At least you didn't have to se family though, as you said :D Win.

    You want me to send more funnies, to help the laughing? I will, you know. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisses and more kisses woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, Lori; it is depressing as fuck, and more because so little of dental health is covered, even as we pay through the nose for insurance.

    ReplyDelete