Friday, February 16, 2024

Too Many Cats and Too Many Vacuums

 When it rains it purrs...

So yesterday my pink vacuum arrived, as well as another vacuum I had bought on Amazon that I'd gotten refunded for because it was lost in the UPS system. So now I have 2 vacuums and I don't know if I should attempt a return or say thank you for a back up.

Also yesterday, George (the orange cat) was meowing outside my door last night. I opened my door and challenged George to enter by walking past me. He wouldn't. Then both my cats dashed outside.

I was not in the mood (I was watching Love Is Blind on Netflix and we have another Jessica/Messica situation so I just left the door open and went back to the show. A few minutes later George and Wednesday dashed into my bedroom and there was hissing in the front room. WTF?

I find Murder squared off with a white cat with black markings who I had seen once before having not noticed the cat had entered my home and was thinking about staying. So apparently the cat still wanted to come in and had chased George in.

It was a bit much (even for me) so I closed the door because that white cat was too much for all of us currently and now George is here hiding but I think he's not leaving because I want to keep him safe.

What a night.

8 comments:

  1. You realize with all the cats and vaccums, you are perfectly set up as a modern witch. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you manage to get all the (currently three) cats settled as indoor cats (with window perches so they can bird-watch), so they are safe from humans and cars and injuries and the weather--and so birds are safe from them.

    Also: keep the second vacuum; the mantra is: one is none, two is one. So, you have one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the same mantra with cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-P You kid, but for real, it's a military thing: always have at least one back up. And if you didn't have to pay for one of them because it got lost in the shuffle? Keep it with a clean conscience.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. ::waving enthusiastically:: Hello there, Carolyn!!!

      Delete