Thursday, December 23, 2021

Arcane on Netflix

 



Mollie: Mom, watch Arcane on Netflix.

Me: What's Arcane?

Mollie: It's an animated series and it's so good.

Me: Nope. I don't do animation, except maybe Animaniacs because well, Dot is sooo cute.

Mollie: I promise everyone in this show is hot as fuck, interesting, layered and it's a mind explosion.

Lori: watches one episode.  Okay, that sucked.

Mollie: eyes roll so hard in her head that she has to sleep for a week.  Keep watching. It gets better and by the third episode you'll love it.

Lori: big sigh  Okay, back to the boy and his little sister.

Mollie: What boy? That's a girl. 

Lori: Oh damn. I thought that was a boy.

Mollie: eyes roll around so hard and consistently that she is only saved by eating convenience store meals for two days and sleeping in class.

Lori: watches episode 2 slowly and then episode three. Something awful happens. Something worse happens. Then the episode ends and Lori is shaken to her core.  That was... holy fuck!

Mollie: I knew you'd like it. So can we...

Lori: Hush child. I need to watch the next episode. I got no time for you.

Mollie: Link me in through Netflix Party and I'll watch with you.

Lori and Mollie:      


3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha. Love the description of the eyes rolling. I can picture it.

    Happy viewing Ladies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That emoji with the heart-eyes goes here.

    ReplyDelete