Saturday, January 6, 2024

Granola



 1/2 cup oil of your choice

1/2 cup honey

1/2 t salt

1/2 t cinnamon

3 cups oats

*I added sunflower seeds, flax seeds and chia seeds. I also chopped up craisins which I added before cooking and then saw it was supposed to be added when it came out of the oven. Didn't matter because it was fine.*

Sheet pan with parchment paper. Flatten it and bake at 300 for 10 minutes. Then spatula it over. Another 10 to 15 minutes. Take out of the oven and cool.

This was my first time making granola and it didn't dry as completely as store bought. But it's even more delicious. 

I always eat breakfast and my favorite is yogurt and granola. So I wanted to try homemade.

Oh yum.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a brekky person but this sounds noice! I do occasionally like an 'overnight' oats but something like this might work too. Kinda like the nut/granola bars Nigella makes that I keep meaning to make myself, but forget...

    Love ya work babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tasted a lot more like a granola bar than granola but I think it's going to be amazing with yogurt.

    ReplyDelete