Sunday, September 17, 2023

Beauty filters, food, mole living




It's a beauty filter. Clears your skin, enhances your eyes. 

I believed I was unattractive my entire life. I was passable. Never pretty, never feminine, never good enough. I'm 65 fucking years old and I think I'm gorgeous.

I am sooooooooo not interested in cooking right now or doing things. I just want to look at filtered pictures of myself and pet my cats. Oh well. I think I'll try to fix my sewing machine and at least get my pants hemmed. 

I want to stay in bed and live in the darkness like a mole. Can that become a thing, please? And would someone bring me some soup, a toasted sandwich and tickle my feet please?

Love you all. Avoid the sunlight. It's bad for your skin. Meet you in the mole world.

3 comments:

  1. The GoblinCore lifestyle. My mom's always been a fan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous.

    And honestly, so long as I can have access to books and crafts, and vitamin D supplements, who needs the sun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwah - looking gorge babe! and count me in for that cave living.

    AL - I'm with you :) Besides, a tablet a day is better than going out in our sun. We're not the melanoma capital of the world for no reason!! Stay safe y'all, cave dwelling or not.

    ReplyDelete