Monday, November 22, 2021

The Yellow Chair

 Did I mention that recently I've been completely drawn to the color yellow? I've liked the color for awhile, in fact over a year ago when I spruced up my wardrobe I added a bunch of yellow tops because I loved the brightness of them.

Now I have a yellow armchair. It's in the carport in a box for my new apartment and I'm so excited because it's going to make everything come to life. Most of my other furniture will be a little more sedate but this will make me the happiest woman. 

Give me light or give me death.

I'm heading to the bank in a few minutes to get a cashier's check to give the apartment on Wednesday. Then I'll have my keys. I'm trying to figure out how to get moved this weekend and I'm feeling like it might be do-able. It's all a question of getting the bed and dresser moved and I'm thinking that maybe rent a U-Haul? One day and probably only one load. 

I'm so eager to get this party started. Megan likened it to when you give your 2 week notice at a job and then for 2 weeks you can't stand being in the job because emotionally you've already moved on. Emotionally I've already moved out. 

I'm 100% excited. All my fears have left. I'm only anxious about the moving logistics.

I'll let you all know when the housewarming party is. Wear yellow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!

    I don't do yellow but for you, I'll make the exception. This is all so exciting. Can't wait to see the photos of your new happy place. You got this sugar drawers; we believe in you xxxxx ♥

    ReplyDelete