Monday, September 14, 2026
Tired of Tile (Respect the Reno)
I am a few weeks out (I think) from having a big ass home renovation started. I love my house (my witches cottage) but so much of it was done by two young men who had no budget and no knowledge of what they were doing. Things are always falling apart, or the wrong things were used (baseboard in the place of crown molding), uneven chair railing with no top piece ...
Anyway, I decided to redo the kitchen which is all dark and done badly. And there's so many boxes of tile stacked everywhere in my living room. By the way, did you know there's purple floor tile available? There isn't anymore because it's all stacked up in my living room. I've been purchasing everything myself because this is my final act, this house, and I want to know what it's like to live in a space untouched by anything but witchy joy.
This blog will soon become a home renovation blog so all are forewarned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will read (and stare at the pictures) in awe and with some jealousy--go, Lori, go!
ReplyDeleteWhat nerve, hoggin' all the purple tile! Enjoy your witch's house! Don't forget the chicken legs! 😂
ReplyDelete