Saturday, December 9, 2023

Now That I'm an Old Lady

 I like to wear yellow. At home I wear pajama bottoms and tee shirts and when I go out I wear jewelry and color and I look like an old hippie and that's me.

I like bracelets and rings and earrings that dangle. I like pretty things and chunky things and things that look like nature.

I have acrylic on my nails and I see the same nail artist every 3 weeks and I told her that I like my nails to make me happy and she has agreed. And I am happy.

I like knowing the manipulations as they happen and not playing along. My boss has tried things that have worked in the past and in response I crack a joke and refuse to play and he is losing with me every time. 

I have very little guilt.

I like not liking my family. Oh that's a harder one but I'm learning it's okay. After so many years of feeling not good enough by my sister and her wife, I just don't care about them anymore. I have no desire to even try. And it doesn't have to be a scene or a big issue. I blocked my heart and I'm easing out. 

Never try to please people who dislike you. 

I am having parsnips for dinner tonight. Parsnips and carrots roasted with oil and salt and pepper. Because I just love roasted parsnips and carrots.

I spend my money as I wish. And yes I put money into savings but if I want to buy crystals and candles and another cat bed then I shall. And I also do not feel guilt or feel bad if I buy something and it just doesn't work for me and I don't keep it. I can put it in our community area for someone else to take or throw it away and I don't feel like I've thrown money away. I've just moved on from something that didn't work.

I love the feeling of my hair swishing over my back. I love being in my bed. I love weak coffee and baking and being a witch. I love having intention. I love anime and Studio Ghibli movies and shopping. I love decorating and dreaming ad petting my cats.

Age is amazing. I love getting old.


3 comments:

  1. I love this for you, all of it.

    (I need to find my own intention).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now, come here so I can rub you (in a good way) and let some of that positivity wash over me :) xx

    ReplyDelete